As a church we have been journeying through the Bible together over the past year using the Gospel Project. So far we've covered the major biblical themes from Genesis through Psalms. After taking a short break from the Gospel Project for the Fall of 2017 we are jumping back in to start 2018 and will be wrapping up our study in the Old Testament towards the beginning of this summer.
Winter 2018: Prophets & Kings
Sunday, February 25, 2018 - Prophets & Kings Session 8
- KEY SCRIPTURES: The Book of Jonah
- BIG IDEA: We Should Partner with God in His Pursuit of Sinners
- MEMORY VERSE: Jonah 4:2b - “...For I knew that you are a gracious God and merciful, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love, and relenting from disaster."
- Weekly Parent Update & Discussion Guide (Preschool to Grade 6) 2-25-2018
- OneConversation Guide for Students (Grades 7-12) 2-25-2018
Sunday, February 18, 2018 - Prophets & Kings Session 7
- KEY SCRIPTURES: The Book of Hosea
- BIG IDEA: A Scandalous Love Story: God Pursues Me!
- MEMORY VERSE: John 3:16 - “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.”
- Weekly Parent Update & Discussion Guide (Preschool to Grade 6) 2-18-2018
- OneConversation Guide for Students (Grades 7-12) 2-18-2018
- Prophets and Kings (Fall 2016) DIGITAL Personal Study Guide for Adults (ESV) - $1.99 (must use Gospel Project App - see below for details)
- PRINTED copies of the Personal Study Guide are available for purchase at the church for $10 each