As a church we have been journeying through the Bible together over the past year using the Gospel Project. So far we've covered the major biblical themes through the Old Testament and started our study of the New Testament.
Spring 2019: Jesus Saves
Sunday, April 7, 2019 - Jesus Saves, Lesson 3
- KEY SCRIPTURES: Matthew 26:20-30
- BIG IDEA: The Last Supper is a call for us to remember the importance of authenticity, an incredible sacrifice, and the inevitable future of God's Kingdom.
- MEMORY VERSE: "While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when He had given thanks, He broke it and gave it to His disciples, saying, "Take and eat; this is My body." Then He took a cup, and when He had given thanks, He gave it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you. This is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins." Matthew 26:26-28
- Weekly Parent Update & Discussion Guide (Preschool - Grade 6) 4-7-2019
- Jesus Saves (Fall 2017) DIGITAL Personal Study Guide for Adults (ESV) - $1.99 (must use Gospel Project App - see below for details)
- PRINTED copies of the Personal Study Guide are available for purchase at the church for $10 each